Juniper Travel Technology
Posiciones abiertas / vacancies Juniper
Business Development Analyst (Mergers & Acquisitions) – France/Italy
Palma de Mallorca
Descripción del empleo
Constellation Software Inc. (“CSI”) has grown rapidly through a combination of acquisitions and organic growth of Vertical-Market-Software (“VMS”) companies. It has established a strong portfolio of companies with a large, diverse customer base comprised of over 125,000 customers operating in over 100 countries around the world. CSI is currently comprised of over 750 companies.
With their headquarters in Toronto, Canada, and offices all over the world, CSI has over 15,000 employees generating consolidated revenues exceeding US$5.0 Billion thanks to our unique buy-and-hold-forever strategy.
CSI’s staff brings a combination of financial and operational experience to each company that has been acquired. We work closely with company management teams to:
- implement effective management systems for financial control and sales management;
- evaluate, structure, and negotiate complementary acquisitions; and
- plan and assist companies to penetrate new geographic markets and broaden product portfolios.
CSI is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (CSU.TO), having six divisions below which currently service customers in over 80 different vertical markets worldwide.
Who we are
Juniper Group (https://juniper-group.com) is an operating group of Vela Software, one of the six divisions of CSI.
Vela’s M&A team consists of 50+ employees in the US, Canada, Australia, LATAM and Europe. Out of them, 10+ M&A/BD folks are part of the multicultural and international Juniper Group’s family being spread all over the world.
Currently, Juniper Group is a leading software provider to a range of public and private vertical markets, with a special focus on Travel, Insurance, Banking, Healthcare, Public Sector and Oil&Gas.
Due to our continuous expansion and growth in Europe, Juniper Group is seeking to onboard a Business Development Specialist. The candidate represents the front end of the acquisition process: mapping and analyzing the French and/or Italian vertical software market, extending the pipeline of qualified M&A leads, and getting in contact with prospects.
We like to work with flexible, open-minded and cross-cultural people which also know how to play hard and have some fun 😉
We offer a unique opportunity to progress your career around business functions that excite and intrigue you in the long term, having the following responsibilities:
- Growing our prospect database in France and/or Italy by identifying vertical market software companies meeting our acquisition criteria
- Demonstrating creativity, persistence, and credibility in reaching out to Owners, Operators, and C-Suite leadership
- Initiate outbound prospecting calls, email, and social media communication to identify and connect with target companies
- Gathering, analyzing, and presenting target company information to the M&A team and company executives
- Conduct sales development best practices to connect with and qualify prospects
- Track activities and manage relevant information in Salesforce
- Assisting in the later stages of the process as appropriate: e.g. supporting due diligence, assisting with Investment Memorandum, providing continuity of relationship, etc.
- Day-to-day cooperation with the M&A team
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Have the foundations of Business/Finance. Basic knowledge of key financials and annual reports
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a complete (enterprise) sales cycle or Business Development role
- Previous use of a sales engagement platform (CRM) is desirable
- Being driven to perform and result-oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines and achieve performance targets without daily monitoring
- Excellent social skills, professional demeanor, and energetic self-starter
- Like to take full accountability of work
- Being extremely organized without letting details slip through the cracks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both in-person and remotely)
- Feeling comfortable acting as either individual contributor or team player
- Native: French or Italian (must) or ability to speak both fluently (preferred)
- Proficiency in English (must),
- Additional languages will also be an advantage
- Approximately 20% – 30% nationally and internationally
- Ideally Palma de Mallorca, Spain, at our Juniper Group HQ.
- Hybrid work is also possible, being willing to travel when required to work and spend quality time with the team
Compensation and career path
- Permanent contract (40h-week / flexible schedule)
- Competitive pay based on background and demonstrated knowledge
- Relocation package (if applicable)
- Flexible working hours and vacation time
- Unlimited access to all career opportunities that are constantly arising within Juniper Group and Vela Software after proving your value
Información del empleo
Cantidad de puestos
Palma de Mallorca
Estado / Provincia